Your way to video meetings with STARFACE NEON
The Howto for admins of a STARFACE telephone system
We are glad that STARFACE NEON has aroused your interest. Here you can find out how to set up an active STARFACE Connect account or how to check if you already have an active STARFACE Connect account.
What you need to start a video meeting:
A STARFACE telephone system
An active STARFACE Connect Account
Ready? Let’s go!
How to check and activate your STARFACE Connect account
- Click on the Lines menu item in the admin area of your STARFACE web interface.
- In the opened configuration window, switch to the Lines tab.
- Check the status of your STARFACE Connect account:
Case 1: STARFACE Connect already activated
A green check mark and Registered indicates that you already have an active Connect account. To use STARFACE NEON, you only need to enter your bank details:
- Click on Configure Now
- Once you are in the STARFACE Connect Control Center, click on Account Information under the menu item My Data.
- Enter your bank details in the form.
Case 2: STARFACE Connect account not active
If the line status shows you a red minus and Not Registered, you do not yet have an active Connect Account. To activate your Connect Account, please follow these steps:
- Click Inform Now
- You will now be redirected to the STARFACE Connect registration page, where you will find a registration / order form.
- Please check your pre-entered personal data if necessary. During the first 30 days, 500 free minutes for audio calls and video meetings are included. Add your bank data to be able to use STARFACE NEON even after the free minutes have been used up.
- Click on Order STARFACE Connect. Your performance status will change to Registered within a few minutes.
- Deactivate the performance priority for national calls. You can now start STARFACE NEON via your UCC client.