Now all your meetings are neon
What you need for a video conference with STARFACE NEON:
→ Just a browser, 5 seconds and you’re in!
STARFACE NEON is the new video meeting conference platform from STARFACE:
- It’s simple, easy to use and as long as it’s Public Beta – it’s free!
- No user names, no passwords required
- Just send a link to all participants
- Runs on German servers
- Safety first: Secure TLS encryption for all meetings
STARFACE NEON is already unbeatable:
- Video meetings with up to 10 participants (enhancements under development)
- Screen sharing
- German server locations
- Secure TLS encryption for all meetings
- No installation requirements for you or other participants
- Location-independent (connects office with home workplace)
You can use our Public Beta version from now on free of charge. All you need to do is sign up with your email address. You will then be automatically redirected.
Join your colleagues working from home and at the office now!
None of the other participants needs to sign up in addition.
To maintain the overview in a full meeting room, enter a name.
You can invite new participants at any time.
- Browser: Chrome from Version 72 or Firefox from Version 65
- Microphone, loudspeaker and ideally a video camera
- Transmission speed depends on the number of participants. We recommend at least 6 Mbit/s.
- What does it cost to use STARFACE NEON?In the Public Beta version, we are making STARFACE NEON available free of charge. STARFACE will bear the costs for server and bandwidth. As soon as the product has been released officially, an attractive pricing model will be available.
- What is a “Public Beta”?The product is stable but will be further developed and optimized.
- Which functional enhancements are planned? Fullscreen mode, chat, inviting participants centrally by email address, support for multiple languages, password protection.
- How do I receive the new functions as an update? STARFACE NEON is a cloud service – all updates are automatically available.
- What devices work with STARFACE NEON? Neon functions on all Windows and macOS computers with the supported browsers. Chrome from Version 72 or Firefox from Version 65.